AIM FibreBalance was formulated to provide a supplemental source of fibre with various herbs added to further protect the gastro-intestinal (digestive) tract. Slippery elm bark, flax seed, dandelion root, beet root, marshmallow root, pumpkin seed and ginger root serve an additional purpose of protecting the intestinal walls and reducing irritation and inflammation. This is particularly desirable in the population suffering from inflammatory bowel conditions (ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease). Additional benefits are provided with ginger (relieving mild gastric complaints, yet contributing to effective bowel movements and elimination). A number of the herbs in this formula provide laxative support.
Benefits of FiberBalance
Features of FiberBalance
- Provides 12 grams of fibre in two scoops.
- Prevent constipation and protect intestinal wall.
- Reduces transit time and provides a more thorough
evacuation of waste.
- Helps maintain digestive health.
- Water-soluble fibre helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Fibre may reduce incidences of diverticulosis,
colon cancer, appendicitis, and hemorrhoids.
- Beneficial for those with irritable bowel syndrome,
ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Can be used by those with Celiac disease.
- Excellent addition for weight loss programs.
- 375 grams of powder per jar
- 22 servings per jar (two scoops daily)