Juicing separates the nutritious juice of a fruit or vegetable from its fiber. It is a means of receiving the optimal nutritional benefits of the fruits and vegetables we eat. Although there is value in eating raw fruits and vegetables, juicing allows us to ingest and absorb the maximal amount of nutrients available.
How healthy is juicing? Juice can provide most of the basics of human nutrition, including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals, as well as phytonutrients and enzymes. A diet without fresh, raw vegetable juices is deficient. This is because when raw vegetables are consumed instead of juices, a large part of them are used as energy during the digestion and absorption processes. In comparison, juices are ingested and assimilated within 15 minutes, and this enables the nutrients to be used almost in their entirety for nourishing the cells.
Key Benefits and Features
- Each serving of the Garden Trio contains the juice of 7 servings of vegetables
- Helps maintain whole-body health
- Increases energy
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- Delivers a wide spectrum of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals and protein
- Contains unique and powerful plant antioxidants such as beta-carotene
- Provides the benefits of active enzymes
- Natural chlorophyll
- Pure juice products, minimal fiber present
- Benefits of juicing without the inconvenience