The lymphatic system consists of the lymphoid organs, which are spread throughout the body. These are the bone marrow, thymus, lymphatic vessels, lymph nodes, and spleen, as well as the adenoids and tonsils. The lymphatic system and lymphoid organs get their name because they are involved with the growth, development, and deployment of lymphocytes, white blood cells that are key to the immune system.
The lymphatic system plays the central role in building immune response. It enables the body to rid itself of bacteria and viruses, filters foreign substances and cell debris from the blood, and produces lymphocytes. It removes toxins that originated in the environment and toxic waste products that our cells produce as part of their metabolism. If these toxins are not removed, they can build up in the blood and eventually poison us.
Benefits of Herbal Release
- Helps maintain immuno health
- Helps maintain a healthy lymphatic system
- Cleanses lymphatic system; great for detoxification
- Functions as an antiparasitic
- More than seven years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- 487.5 mg of herbs per capsule
- Combines 11 cleansing herbs
- 120-count capsules
- Vegetable capsule