CoCoa LeafGreens contains a three-part mixture of
cocoa powders: organic cacao powder, organic cocoa
powder and alkalized cocoa.
The organic cacao powder comes from cacao beans
and retains the unadulterated cocoa flavor, natural
antioxidants and fiber found in the original beans. The
organic cocoa powder and alkalized cocoa are obtained
through a hydraulic pressing of cocoa mass whereby
cocoa butter is removed from the bean.
CoCoa LeafGreens does not contain any added
flavors. The natural chocolate flavor comes from the
blend of the three cocoa powders.
A small amount of stevia leaf extract provides a slight
sweetness without sugar, artificial sweeteners or flavors.
This makes CoCoa LeafGreens a healthy option for
parents looking to increase their childrens consumption
Cocoa provides an incredibly rich source of antioxidants and flavonoids. In fact, over 700 vital compounds
have been discovered in cocoa. These compounds
contribute to cocoas support of overall health and its
positive effect on energy.
Key Benefits and Features
- The flavonoid kaempferol is an antioxidant that targets the maintenance of cardiovascular health
- The flavonoid quercetin inhibits the production and release of histamine
- Vitamin K is crucial to healthy bone density
- Lutein may protect the skin and eyes from free radicals, including damage from blue light
- Sulforaphane can help maintain overall health