Just Carrots is a whole-food, carrot juice powder concentrate. Our cold-processed technology preserves the natural collection of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients and enzymes.
It is well-established that carrots are a healthy food. They contain many important nutrients, including alpha- and beta-carotene, B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium, iron, potassium and lutein. Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are rich in enzymes that spark thousands of chemical reactions that occur throughout the body. Enzymes are essential for the digestion and absorption of food and for the production of energy at the cellular level.
Just Carrots is made from juiced carrots with only the fiber removed. Twenty-two pounds of raw carrots are used to make one canister of Just Carrots powder.
The carrots used are tested pesticide-free, ensuring the absence of harmful toxins. A special process is used to produce Just Carrots that also ensures nutrients and enzymes remain active. This process does not use added sugar, sweeteners or artificial colors to produce Just Carrots.
How is Just Carrots Unique?
Key Benefits and Features
- A pure extracted juice with all fiber removed
- Freeze-dried at low temperatures in a vacuum-sealed chamber
- Each canister contains 22 pounds of carrots
- Helps maintain whole-body health
- Delivers powerful antioxidants that can prevent free radical formation
- Provides beneficial nutrients for the eyes and skin
- Contains active enzymes
- Nearly three decades of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Tested pesticide-free
- Each canister contains nearly 139 large carrots
- No added sugars, artificial coloring or sweeteners
- Eliminates the task of juicing