AIM ProPeas® provides an all-natural, vegetable source of protein made from field peas that helps to alkalize the body and manage weight by increasing feelings of fullness, boosting metabolism, and maintaining lean muscle mass. And peas are not a major allergen. Soy and whey are among the nine priority food allergens that account for 90 percent of allergic reactions.
ProPeas is a necessary addition to any diet, providing healthy food derived from non-GMO and gluten-free field peas. Field peas are high in protein. They are also healthy because of their select amino acids, high iron content, and no trans fats or cholesterol. The essential amino acids in ProPeas include leucine, isoleucine, valine, and lysine. They have been shown to benefit human growth and development, athletic performance, and recovery from stress. Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs)— leucine, isoleucine and valine—are vital to delaying the aging process through maintenance of muscle mass.
And ProPeas’ green source of protein helps to balance the body’s natural pH.
Key Benefits and Features
- Assists with weight management
- Helps build and maintain healthy muscles
- Improves circulation and calcium absorption
- Increases energy and endurance
- Provides a feeling of fullness (satiety)
- Boosts metabolism
- Vegetable protein promotes a healthy pH balance
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, & Certified Vegan